ONTARIO REGIONAL COUNCIL 2022
Date: March 9 – 10, 2022
We are pleased to announce two Virtual Orientation Sessions for Tuesday, March 8 at the following times:
Second orientation Session – 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. ET
Please encourage your delegation to attend one of the two virtual orientation sessions, which will help with ease of use for the Chime platform.
During the Orientation Session, you will learn:
- How to access council documents, like the Agenda, Resolutions, Recommendations, etc.
- How to ask for help if you have technical difficulties
- If you’re a voting delegate, how to vote on resolutions and recommendations
- If you have voice on the council “floor”, how to raise your hand to be on the “floor mic list” and the process that follows
Any members that have been registered (regardless if they are Delegates, Alternates, Special Delegates or Observers), will receive a link with instructions on how to participate from the Encore Audio Visual team. This email will include:
- Username and Password for the Virtual ORC Platform
- Your Virtual ORC Platform Link to participate
- Information about the platform
- How to join Virtual Orientation Sessions
If you experience any technical difficulties and require assistance during ORC on March 9 or 10, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are excited to gather virtually with you for ORC!
Naureen Rizvi Shinade Allder
Ontario Regional Director Interim Ontario Regional Council Chair